Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Tao of Arthur

The Tao Of Arthur*

1) Start Slowly...Taper Off.

2) Everything You Know Is Wrong.

3) No Matter Where You Go, There You Are.
3a) But there's no there there.--G. Stein

4) So Near, And Yet...So What?
4a) It's a one-shot deal--no second chances.--William Burroughs

5) Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the things I cannot, and a great big bag of money.

6)Paranoia is just having all the facts.--William Burroughs, again
6a) Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

7) If it ain't broke--break it.

8) If work were such a splendid thing, the rich
would have kept more of it for themselves.

9) “Things are more like they are now
than they ever were before.” --Ike

10)The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.

11) I am not sincere, even when I say I am not.
(Alternate: You’ve no idea what a poor opinion I have of myself, and how little I deserve it.)

*Remember, this life is a test. This is not an actual life. This is only a test. If this had been an actual life, you would have been given further instructions on where to go and what to do.

And, remember the words of the prophet:
"I came to a fork in the road, and I took it
."

No comments:

Post a Comment