Sunday, February 22, 2004

SAMUEL JACKSON OFFERS ADVICE TO HIS DAUGHTER'S DATES

It was reported in FHM magazine that Jackson never speaks to his daughter's dates. He doesn't want them to think it's OK to be there at all.

But one date couldn't keep quiet.

"He had come in and insisted on having a conversation with me, and I ws trying to watch a game, and he was like, 'How are you doing?' I looked at him. He was like 'I just want you to know it's really good to meet you, and we're going to the movies.' And I said, 'Don't (expletive) her!' My daughter walked in just as I said that. She said, 'Dad!' Then she grabbed him and left. That's pretty much all the conversation I had with that kid. He kind of blanched."

I would guess blanching was as close as the kid would get to any heat that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment